Trust me, you are not the only one. That's why we asked our community filled with Artists, Creative designers, Groms and Frothers, what their top 5 hacks were for getting the Creative Juices flowing, and this is what they came back with.
- Sketch and experiment: Before starting on a final design, it can be helpful to sketch out rough ideas and experiment with different styles, colours, and layouts. This can help refine your vision and identify what works best before committing to a final design.
- Keep it simple: Good art design often relies on simplicity and clarity.
- Take breaks: Regular breaks from work or creative activities can help you recharge your brain and increase productivity.
- Get out of your comfort zone: Trying new things and stepping out of your comfort zone can help you break free from creative ruts. Doing something new can help you see the world differently.
- Get feedback: Getting feedback on your designs from others can be helpful. This can help you identify areas for improvement and make adjustments to ensure that your design is effective and well-received.
If you have any tips on how you get the creative juices flowing that aren't on this list we would love to hear from you.