Starter Kit - Fluro Set
🚚 Fast & Free Delivery AU wide (2-8 days) 🇺🇸 Shipping to USA daily (7-15 days) 🤝 Free Returns 🌎 Over 30k packets sold worldwide 🦘Shipped from Sydney, Australia
Everything You Need To Paint A Board
- Fluro Set RRP $53
- Surfpaints Storage Case RRP $40
- Paint Scraper for removal of wax RRP $5
- Steel Wool for removal of remaining wax after paint scraper RRP $5
- Scourer Pad for final clean before painting RRP $3
- Sandpaper Block to increase the adhesiveness of paint RRP $3
- Masking Tape for marking out areas RRP $5
- Foam Sponge Brush for spreading paint out & creating effects RRP $3
- Pencil with Eraser for planning design RRP $4
- Surfpaints Vinyl Sticker for sticking on your board RRP $10
- Inspiration Booklet with 28 design ideas to get those creative juices flowing RRP $10
- Free Shipping RRP $10
TOTAL $151 VALUE FOR $109.99
For more information on How To Paint A Surfboard and using the Starter Kit items check out our free "How To Paint A Surfboard" eBook download here
Remove the wax
Lay the board in direct sunlight for 5-10 mins until wax melts. Use the wax comb to remove most of the wax.
Clean the board
Clean the board by using the steel wool to remove the last remaining wax bits.
Sand the board
Lightly sand the area of the board you wish to paint using the 240 grit sandpaper block. This will help rough the slippery surface of the fibreglass to increase the adhesion of the paint bonding to board and not flaking off.
Plan the design
Find some inspiration using the "28 design idea" booklet included. Otherwise use places like Google, Pinterest & Instagram to get design ideas. Always a good idea to use pencil first to avoid making a mistake.
Paint the board
Prime the paint pens by pressing down until paint fills the nib. Use test paper to get the paint flowing evenly before applying to your board.
Protect the artwork
We highly recommend you apply a varnish over your artwork once you've finished. This will prevent it scratching off with the wear and tear involved in surfing. The best varnish is a fast drying acrylic spray found at hardware stores.
We made it EASIER than ever before by making a DIY kit to save you TIME.
It used to be difficult painting surfboards. You needed to know how to paint a board by sourcing all the right products from several different stores which was confusing and annoying.
Running around to hardware/art stores, researching outdated blog posts & coming up with an idea to paint a surfboard made it near impossible to just get started.
Now you can save time & money with our carefully thought out Starter Kits that includes everything you need to paint a surfboard. Conveniently stored in a carry case ready to be taken anywhere to enjoy with family & friends
Not just for Surfboards!
- Works on just about anything
- Surfaces include wood, glass, plastic, metal, fabric, minerals, canvas, cardboard & more
- Skateboards, Soft Top Surfboards, Rocks, Shoes, Fins, Pots, Canvas & more.....
Why choose us
🇺🇸 Ships to the US from Australia
We understand how important it is to receive fast & reliable shipping. Receive your order within 10-15 business days at a flat rate of $39.99 AUD. Or upgrade to DHL express at checkout for 2-4 day deliveries for $59.99 AUD
💵 Money Back Guarantee
If you're not satisfied simply return it and we'll refund you. Over 30 000 packets sold worldwide, we guarantee results.
⭐ Daily Reviews
Tested daily by surfers all over the world. Just check out @surfpaints Instagram for proof of satisfied customers putting our product to the test.
Jeff Lewis - Perth. WA